From air and water pollution, land contamination, habitat protection and climate change to
sustainability, energy efficiency, waste minimization and use of renewables, our
environmental lawyers know the importance of properly navigating environmental issues and
risk mitigation for successful business operations.
Now more than ever, businesses cannot afford to ignore these issues as non-compliance can lead to
criminal liability (both corporate and individual) and significant financial and
The Justice For You specialized in environmental law practice focuses advise for its domestic and
international clients in the technology & consumer durable space on a variety of regulatory matters
pertaining to India’s environmental laws.
We also represent an exceptionally large range of corporations, investors, developers, lenders,
and sovereign governments in transactions of all sizes involving environmentally complex matters
that require careful environmental analysis and advocacy.The team has enriching experience in handling
cases with the National Green Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
Our team possesses expertise and knowledge in the following relevant laws:
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986,
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974,
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981,
- The Biological Diversity, 2002
- The Indian Forest Act, 1927
- Punjab Land Preservation Act, 1900
- The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010
- The Hazardous Waste Management Regulations, etc.
- Other Laws Relating to Environment
- In addition, there are many other laws relating to environment, namely –
- The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972
- The Forest Conservation Act, 1980
- The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006.
- Coastal Regulation Zone Notification
- International environmental law
- Green buildings and infrastructure projects
Testimonials of Our Interns
What are they saying
I've gained much knowledge about all the legal aspects of the project that I've worked on and it was a wonderful experience of learning such new things and putting new ideas to it.
Excellent team work and coordination skill. I got a chance to brush up my speaking skills as well as writing skills. The legal knowledge I gathered will surely help me in my future endeavors.
Unique thing about this internship is performance appraisal.
I was working on the topic 'Silence Zones' and it was quite an in-depth and very vast research, always digging in new folds of law and their implementations
I have done quite a number of internships before but here topics given to us were very practical in nature, somehow related to day to day life. Also no work goes unappreciated and there is so much more than just an internship letter you receive in the end.
The internship eventually changed my path into a right one seriously, this is the first internship I worked during this lockdown. I don't think that research is the important thing to a law student until I experienced it. Also, the mentors who guided me were very polite and humble to us. After this internship I have also published many articles in various blogs, also I trained to write one research paper within 5_6 hours.